When you connect a YouTube account to Vidyard, the integration allows you and other users in your account to share videos from your library to a YouTube channel.
When viewers watch videos that you've shared to YouTube, you'll also receive view counts in Vidyard alongside the rest of your video analytics.
You can find views from YouTube reflected in the View Locations graph in the Insights Dashboard.
- An account with a subscription to the Starter, Plus or Enterprise plan
- You must have connected a YouTube account to Vidyard
- You must belong to a Team with the View Insights Dashboard permission enabled
Locate your video views from YouTube
You'll receives view counts in Vidyard for any video shared to a connected YouTube channel. These views are reflected in the View Locations graph in the Insights Dashboard.
Note: YouTube's video analytics are typically made available daily. However, Google states that sometimes there may be "a delay of a few days". As a result, the views reflected in Vidyard may differ from the views in YouTube Analytics.
- Open the Insights menu, then select Dashboard
- Locate view counts from YouTube in the View Locations graph
- Use the search bar to filter to an individual video or leave empty to see data from all videos in the folder (or if in the parent folder, to see data from all videos in the account)