After you have set up an integration between your Vidyard and YouTube accounts, you can then analyze view data in the Vidyard Analytics Center for videos that have been pushed to YouTube.
Note: YouTube releases viewership data to us with a delay of at least 4 days, so it may take as long to show up in your Vidyard account. You can also view your YouTube Analytics in the YouTube Analytics Center.
View analytics for YouTube videos
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Insights > Players
- If your Vidyard account is already integrated with YouTube, you should already see data from both Vidyard and YouTube sources in the Visitors Graph (labeled by green and red, respectively).
- To filter by Vidyard or YouTube sources only:
- In the top, right-hand corner of the Player Insights page, select Filters
- Choose Sources, then select either Vidyard or YouTube from the search bar.
- Click Apply Filter
You should now see view data specific to YouTube, including total views, views over the duration specified, as well as geographic insights.
You can also see Global Views for YouTube in the Demographics section.
Note: We have discovered an issue with how YouTube reports data to third-parties (such as Vidyard). For the time being, the YouTube views by geographic location has been temporarily removed in order to ensure that view counts reported from YouTube are accurate.
We will return views by geographic location once the reporting issue has been resolved.