For audio-only uploads to Vidyard, the player default settings show an audio visualization during playback. This visualization can be customized to a color that matches your brand.
The audio visualization looks something like this:
You can also choose to change the audio visualization to a thumbnail nail.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over the audio-only player in your library, then select Settings
- Click on the Design tab
- From the Audio Visualization dropdown menu, select Thumbnail (Save Changes)
- Upload an image to use as the new thumbnail
- Click on the Thumbnail tab along the top of the page
- Click + New Upload to upload an image
- Select the image