Note:the following article describes features and workflows related to the Legacy Vidyard Experience. Refer to our new documentation for up-to-date information.
Why use a sharing page link?
A sharing page link is the fastest way to share your player with the world.
Each player that you create in Vidyard is automatically embedded on a simple sharing page. A few reason why you might share using a link include:
- You want to share a player that is not embedded on a website
- You can customize the sharing page, making it a great way to deliver video content in an optimized, on-brand viewing experience.
- You can easily share videos to social media (sharing pages are optimized to populate information about the player in a post).
Copy a sharing page link
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over a player, then click Share
- Click Copy Link under the sharing page URL
- Share this link to whomever or wherever you would like viewers to watch your video