Views are total views of the player whereas a Unique view is tied to a Cookie. eg. 1 Person can watch a video 10 times and that will go under Views, but they will be stored once under Unique Views.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch to the front-facing camera on a Microsoft Surface?
- Customize your Branded Sharing Page with HTML and CSS templates
- How do I create a Social Sharing CTA Event?
- Does GoVideo support the use of virtual backgrounds?
- How do I make my GoVideo thumbnail an animated GIF?
- How can I add an effective 'call to action' Event on my GoVideo recordings?
- How do I allow viewers to consent to video view tracking (GDPR compliance)?
- How can I embed a survey/quiz into my videos?
- Why am I getting a CORS error when making a browser side call to the Vidyard dashboard API?
- How do I create a Choose Your Own Adventure style Event at the end of my video?