This issue is seen to occur when using two or more monitors, which also causes an alignment issue with your pointer and sometimes interferes with clicking the buttons on the GoVideo extension as well.
- If an external monitor is plugged in, it may be causing an alignment issue with your mouse pointer. Please unplug all monitors and quit all Chrome windows. Then try again.
- If you have other extensions enabled, one of them may be conflicting with the Vidyard GoVideo extension's interface. To check this (after completing Step #1), please follow these steps:
- Right-Click on the extension
- Select Manage Extensions
- On the new page that opens up, un-check all extension's that are enabled (including Vidyard GoVideo)
- After this, re-enable the Vidyard GoVideo extension by checking the box and trying again. If the problem still persists, please contact Vidyard Support. We would be happy to help!