Page not found/video unavailable issues can occur in two scenarios:
1. After recording a video using GoVideo and you test the page the player is shared on, there may be a situation where an error shows: This video is unavailable.
2. You have a link to a sharing page that results in a 404: Page Not Found error
These errors can occur for two reasons - either the player has been deleted or the Sharing Page toggle is turned off for the player.
- Use the UUID of the player found on the sharing page link to search for the player in your parent group (For more info see How to find the UUID of your player).
- If the search brings up no results at all and the player does not exist, please see the article - How do I restore a player that was deleted?
- Once you have found or recovered the player, hover over the player, and click Settings.
- Ensure the Sharing Page toggle is set to [ON].
- Now reload the page and your player should be accessible again.