Player Design Settings allow you to determine the look and feel of your player, including the size, colors, and player controls.
- From the Content menu click Players.
- Hover your cursor over the player and click Settings.
- Select Design in the Settings tab.
- Width: Set the width of your embedded video in pixels.
- Height: Set the height of your embedded video in pixels.
- Lock Aspect Ratio checkbox: Lock in the ratio between the width and height. This means that if you change the width of the player, the height will adjust to maintain the original aspect ratio, and vice versa.