You can add users to your sub-groups to organize them by team. You can assign users a role to determine their permissions within the platform.
- Belong to a role with the Invite Users permissions
Add users to a group
- From the Vidyard dashboard, click Group > Groups and Users
- Click Manage under the group to which you want to add a users.
Note: You must be a member of your Parent Group to see this.
- Click + Add User.
- Enter an email address and click Invite User.
- The user will receive an email invitation from email@example.com. The account will be grayed-out and will say “Not Confirmed” when hovering over the account name until the invite has been accepted and the account has been configured with a password by the user.
Note: If your user is having trouble receiving their invite, see this article to troubleshoot it.
Note: If you have the Custom Roles feature enabled and have permission to edit roles, you can click Edit Permissions to change the access level of the role.