To invite a brand new user
- From the Vidyard dashboard, click Group > Groups and Users.
- In the Parent Group for your account, click + Add User next to the GoVideo Users role.
- For each user you want to add to your GoVideo team, enter that person's email address, then click Invite User.
- Each user that you add will receive an email invitation to join your GoVideo Enterprise group.
Special note: If you are an administrator who also has a personal GoVideo account, ensure that you are toggled into the parent group and not your personal account in order to invite users to GoVideo Enterprise.
From the Vidyard dashboard, select Group > Change Group to toggle into the parent.
To invite an existing user
- Click the existing user you wish to add to GoVideo Enterprise, and click Select.
- Click the Options dropdown for that role, and click Invite to GoVideo.
- Click Invite to confirm the invite.
The user is now invited to GoVideo, but will remain in their original role with access to their original set of permissions.
If required, whitelist the GoVideo Sharing page domains
If your organization uses a firewall to block unfamiliar domains, you will need to contact IT support at your organization and ask them to whitelist
vidyard.com. This is because once a GoVideo recording is created, it is then instantly loaded to a sharing page at