GoVideo uses your Chrome settings and permissions to determine whether or not these devices can be accessed. During extension set up, if any permissions are disabled, you may encounter issues when recording.
When setting up a recording, the option for Cam Only recording and camera enable are grayed out and do not change when clicked.
Required browser permissions have not been granted for the extension to access the camera.
Use Vidyard's camera test tool to ensure that you browser has been granted permission to use the desired camera input.
To update GoVideo, please follow these steps:
- Right click on the GoVideo Extension and select Manage Extensions
- Change the toggle next to GoVideo to OFF
- Force quit Chrome (close your browser)
- Open Chrome and open up Extensions
- Re-enable the extension by switching the toggle next to GoVideo to ON