You can set up and modify the keyboard shortcuts for GoVideo within the settings areas of your Chrome browser.
- In Chrome, click the customization button in the top right corner and select More Tools -> Extensions.
- Click the Main Menu button.
- Select Keyboard shortcuts.
- In the pop-up window, look for Vidyard GoVideo.
- Click the box next to the function you want to set the shortcut for and then press the Key or Key combination that you want to use.
Note: By default, the shortcut is set to be useable in Chrome only. Setting it to Global allows you to use the shortcut even when Chrome is not in focus--for example, whenever you are recording and showing something from your desktop.