You can add or change the individual videos in your various players even after they have been embedded or distributed.
Simply use the Modify Videos flow to quickly add, remove, re-order, or swap the videos in a player. that it contains. The player will automatically update in all locations where it is embedded.
Want to learn more?
See our knowledge article for a quick refresher on the difference between videos and players.
- You must belong to a role with the Edit Players permission enabled
Select a player from your library
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over the player that you want modify, then click Videos
- Click on Modify Videos
Modify the videos
- Use the up and down arrows to change the order of the videos within the player
- Click on the "x" button to remove a video from the player entirely
- Add new videos to the player
- You can either upload a video from your computer or select existing videos from your library
- Click Save
If you remove a video from a player, the analytics for that video will continue to be reflected in the Insights Dashboard and applicable reports.