The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues in just a few clicks.
You can use the Chrome extension by itself, or as part of a broader workflow with Vidyard's ecosystem of video-enabled apps (Gmail, Outlook, Salesloft, Outreach + many more).
- Record: create a personal message or capture your entire screen—right from your browser
- Share: send videos with a link, through email, to social sites, or wherever else your audience watches
- Track: get notified when someone watches your video and for how long they watched
- You must use Google Chrome as your browser to add the Vidyard extension
Add the Vidyard extension to Chrome
- Search for Vidyard in the Chrome Web Store
- Click Add to Chrome to begin the installation process
- When complete, you'll find the Vidyard icon in the top-right corner of your browser
Sign in or create a new account
- Click on the Vidyard icon in the top, right-hand corner of your browser
- Choose an option to sign in:
- Select Continue with Google or Continue with Outlook to authenticate using an existing email account
- Select Sign in with Email to authenticate with your email address and password
- Alternatively, click on Sign up to create a new account