Being able to see and check console logs will allow determining what's causing the issue with the extension after doing the necessary troubleshooting steps and the issue still appears.
Note: Checking the logs immediately after the error or clearing the logs then recreating the error with the console open will provide the most relevant logs
1. Click the Chrome Menu (the three vertical dots in the top right corner)
2. Got to Settings
3. Go to Extensions
4. Make sure Developer Mode is enabled/clicked
5. Look for Screen and Webcam Recorder inside the Extension page itself, then click on to the Background Page
6. When the Background Page opens, click the Console tab. This will show the Console Log that has its logs that will open in a new window
7. Include a screenshot, screen recording or complete copy and paste of the console contents for the Support team to investigate further. If any lines have an arrow beside them, they can be expanded for more information.