Vidyard will send view data to a Marketo lead even if they are not identified with a name or email address so long as they have an associated Marketo cookie. This means that you may have view data in a video view report for a lead but not have other contact information.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch to the front-facing camera on a Microsoft Surface?
- How do I change the size of the video on my Vidyard sharing page?
- Why do my CSS transitions not work within an Event? Can my code run when an Event shows?
- How do I create a Vidyard Event (CTA) that points to a file download?
- How can I create a hyperlinked background image in an Event (CTA)?
- How do I indicate the duration of a video on the thumbnail image?
- Response to Chrome 80 SameSite attribute cookie update
- Why am I unable to start a screen recording with Vidyard on my Mac?
- How do I add a transition to a Full Screen Custom Event?
- How do I improve the look of my Marketo Form?
- See more