The Vidyard plugin for WordPress makes it easier than ever for you to embed Vidyard players into your self-hosted WordPress posts and pages.
By adding the plugin to your WordPress instance, the following URLs are able to convert into videos in your WordPress editor:
* = UUID of the player
Note: plugins are only available for self-hosted WordPress instances, not the cloud-based solution through WordPress.com.
Install the Vidyard plugin
- Download the Vidyard WordPress plugin file
- In the file structure of your File Transfer Protocol (FTP), navigate to
- Paste the php file into the plugins directory.
- Now, log into WordPress. Open the plugins menu and click activate next to the Vidyard WordPress Plugin item.
You are now ready to embed your videos in WordPress!
Embed a Vidyard Player in WordPress
- Create a new post in WordPress
- Click Add Media
- Select Insert from URL
- Paste the URL of a Vidyard Player into the available field.
Note: The Vidyard WordPress plugin only supports the embedding of inline players.