Note:the following article describes features and workflows related to the Legacy Vidyard Experience. Refer to our new documentation for up-to-date information.
The email campaign sharing option allows you to insert a hyperlinked player thumbnail in one-to-many email communications. The code is often added to an email template in your marketing automation platform or email distribution software.
From your email, you can either:
- Link to the player's branded sharing page (hosted by Vidyard)
- Link to a URL where you've embedded the player (a landing page on your website, for example).
Copy the email campaign code
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover your cursor over a player, then click Share
- Under Email Campaign, choose where to send your recipients when they click on the thumbnail
- Select sharing page to link to a Vidyard-hosted page where the player is embedded (remember: sharing pages can be designed and styled to your brand).
- Select custom URL to link a webpage where the player is embedded
- Select the clipboard icon to copy the code
Identify viewers in an email campaign
An email campaign is a massive opportunity to identity viewers and gain valuable insight into the effectiveness of your video messaging.
Learn how to identify your viewers and capture the video view data in Vidyard.