No, a subscription is not required to use the functionality in Vidyard GoVideo, but there are additional perks that can be gained from a paid subscription. Visit Vidyard home page for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch to the front-facing camera on a Microsoft Surface?
- Set up SSO for user management with Azure
- Set up user based SSO with group provisioning for OKTA
- Create a 'Quick' Action that contains an email button
- How to embed a background video on your webpage
- How do I create a Watermark for my videos?
- Why do my CSS transitions not work within an Action? Can my code run when an Action shows?
- How do I create an Action that points to a file download?
- How can I create a hyperlinked background image in an Action?
- How do I indicate the duration of a video on the thumbnail image?
- See more