A sharing page allows you to deliver videos to your audience on a dedicated, branded, and distraction-free page. If required, you can also allow your viewers to download a video from the sharing page.
Simply enable the Allow Download setting on the sharing page. This will grant viewers access to the source files for the video in various formats (720p, 1080p, etc).
Learn more about sharing page settings.
Open the sharing page design settings
Use the Change Folder button to ensure you're in the folder with the sharing page that you want to edit.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Channel > Sharing Page
- Select Edit to open the sharing page settings
- Under the Design section, click on Edit to open the design settings
Turn on the Allow Download setting
Once you allow downloading, your viewers will be able to select a button on the sharing page to download a copy of the video.
- Click on the Videos Details tab
- Toggle the Allow Download setting to ON