IE10 may have a problem accepting the way the embed code has generated the URL for your Marketo form.
Rather than display your Marketo form during playback, the form will appear as a blank, white screen.
- Within the Vidyard Dashboard, hover over the player and select Events
- Select the Marketo form on the events timeline
- Within the embed script find the two instances of the generated URL for your form.
- Ensure that there are only 2 backward slashes ('/') at the beginning of the URL, rather than 3.
- The first instance of the URL appears in the first line of the script:
- The second instance of the URL appears slightly further down the page:
- Open the player on a sharing page and test to ensure that the Marketo form appears