Eloqua landing pages are the building blocks of your marketing campaigns. You can quickly and easily add video to these pages to create a rich experience that attracts viewers, educates new prospects, and ultimately helps your campaign convert leads.
Simply add the embed code for a Vidyard video to any landing page with a custom code content block.
The Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua integration is not required to add videos on landing pages. All you need is a video embed code.
Obtain a video embed code from Vidyard
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over the video that you want to embed
- Select Share
- Copy the code for the Responsive Embed
- Indicate a height and width to set the size of the video
- To use a lightbox player, check Use Lightbox option first
Learn more about the Vidyard embed code
Add the video embed code to a landing page
- In Eloqua, open the Assets menu then select Landing Pages
- Click on Create a Landing Page
- Select a landing page template, then click Choose
- Click and drag the Custom Code content block onto the page
- Select the words Click to edit html...
- Paste the embed code into the HTML editor
Make sure to preview the page with the video before you publish.