Using the Vidyard Player Embed service you can embed videos directly from your Vidyard account into Oracle Eloqua landing pages.
- Successfully establish the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua integration
- Permission in Oracle Eloqua to manage landing pages
Embed a Vidyard player
- Under Assets, click Landing Pages.
- Create or open the landing page where you want to embed a player.
- In the left menu, click Cloud Content.
- In the Cloud Content menu, search or scroll to find the Vidyard Player Embed service.
- Click and drag the Vidyard Player Embed service, and drop it on your landing page.
- Double click the container to configure it.
- Log in to Vidyard if prompted.
- Click to select one of your players.
Note: You can manage additional player settings from within your Vidyard dashboard.
- Adjust the Width, Height and Embed Type as needed.
Note: Ensure the container size matches your player size to ensure that the full player is visible.
- Scroll to the bottom of the player and click Submit Player.
- Click X to close the window.
- Move the Vidyard component to the desired location on your landing page.
That's it! The player will now appear on your landing page.