After configuring the HubSpot integration, Vidyard will begin to feed video view data for your known contacts into Hubspot.
This article demonstrates how to leverage video view data in order to build out Smart Lists and better execute Hubspot campaigns.
See our article for more information on what video view data Vidyard pushes into Hubspot and where it can be found.
Create a smart list with video view data
To create a smart list using Vidyard video view data, complete the following steps:
- From the Hubspot dashboard, click Contacts > Lists, then select New List
- Click on Name List and give it a name.
- Select Watched Vidyard Video property
- Choose a video view property from the dropdown menu:
- Percentage watched: the percentage of a video that was watched
- Seconds watched: Total number of seconds of a video that was watched
- Video name: The name of the video that was watched
- Player name: Name of the player from which a video was watched
- Video Id: Identifier associated with the video that was watched
- Player Id: Unique identifier associated with the player that was watched
- Occurred: The day and time when a video was watched.
- Group name: Name of the Vidyard group where the video lives.
- Custom attributes: Any custom metadata that has been associated with the Vidyard player (Learn more about custom attributes)
- Embed URL: The embed location of the video
- Specify the list criteria, then click Done.
- Add any additional criteria to your smart list, then click Save.