The Vidyard player sharing button allows viewers to easily share a player socially, by re-embedding, or by email. When a viewer clicks the Email share button, the email will be sent with a standard Vidyard email template. To customize this email template to match your own brand, just follow these steps!
Important: To enable the Brand Emails feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.
By default, the email template will not be branded. Here's an example of what it will look like:
To customize this template:
- From the main menu, select Channels > Emails
- Click + New Brand Email.
- Name the template.
- Optionally upload a logo. This image will appear at the top of the emails.
- Select Background to customize the background color of the email template.
- Select Button to customize the Watch Videos button link in the email template.
- Optionally, click Banner to add a 'Check out this video!' banner to emails sent from the player sharing option (does not apply to emails sent from inside Salesforce).
- Toggle Use on sharing emails sent from your players to ON.
- Optionally, toggle the following options ON or OFF:
- Use barebones template: Removes any template formatting.
- Show text before thumbnail: Places the body text of your email message above the player thumbnail. (By default, the text is below the player thumbnail.)
- Once you are satisfied with your changes, click Save Changes.