Google Sites is one of the most popular tools to create collaboration websites without the need for a vast amount of coding knowledge.
This article demonstrates how to use the Vidyard iframe to embed a player into Google Sites.
Embed a player into Google Sites
- Log in to Google Sites. Either edit an existing site or click Create > in New Sites
- In Vidyard, obtain the "src" section of the player's iframe embed code.
- To obtain the URL: in the settings page for a Vidyard player, select the Share tab
- Chose the Embed option, then click the fallback iframe code check box.
- Select the portion of the iframe code that begins with play.vidyard and ends with html. It will look something like this: play.vidyard.com/XXXXXXXX.html
Note: A Vidyard player embedded with an iframe code will not pass data to a Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), and cannot use the vyemail query string to identify leads.
- Return to Google Sites. Under the Insert tab, select Embed URL
- Paste the portion of the iframe code (obtained from Vidyard) into the URL field.
- You can then adjust the size of the player and position on the webpage as needed.