Are you using HubSpot Video?
HubSpot Video, powered by Vidyard, is the native set of video features available right inside HubSpot.
If you’re using HubSpot Video, you can embed videos directly into your HubSpot Landing Page from within HubSpot. Learn how here.
Because the Vidyard Player does a lot more than just play video, like identifying the viewer and gathering viewing data, it requires some special steps to embed on a HubSpot landing page.
Get the embed code for your Vidyard player
Vidyard offers two options for embedding your player on a HubSpot landing page:
- Inline embed: Embedding a video inline leaves the player in a fixed position on the page where it can be played.
- Lightbox embed: When using the lightbox embedded player, a thumbnail displays on the page. Visitors that click on the thumbnail will launch the player in a lightbox.
To retrieve either embed code for your player, complete the following steps:
- Sign into your Vidyard account
- From the dashboard, click on Content > Players.
- Hover over the payer that you would like to embed. Click on Share
- Copy the embed code that you want to use, either Inline or Lightbox.Note: Vidyard does not recommend using the iframe code for embedding inline players. The HubSpot landing page will not track the player if it is embedded using the iframe code.
Embed the Player on a HubSpot landing page
Create a landing best with a Custom HTML module:
- Sign into your HubSpot account
- Click on Content > Landing Pages, then select Create landing page
- Click Create new template > New template (or edit an existing template)
- Select the Custom HTML module and drag it onto the landing page template
- Click Edit HTML and paste the player embed code from Vidyard into the code editor
Note: If you'd like to make the inline player on your landing page responsive, see Make an inline player responsive
- Click Publish and then Return to template to preview the player on your landing page.