Vidyard for Salesforce allows you to send video emails to your contacts. With the Brand Emails feature, you can customize the look of the email template that is delivered to your recipients. This is also applicable for emails that are sent via the Player's Sharing feature.
Note: To enable the Brand Emails feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.
By default, the email template will not be branded. Here's an example of what it will look like:
You can create a customized email template or multiple templates. Then, when a Salesforce user wants to Send Video Email, they will have the option to select a video email template to apply to that email.
- From the Channels menu, select Emails.
- Click + New Brand Email.
- Name the template - this is the name that will appear to your Salesforce users.
- Optionally, add a reply-to email address and name.
- Optionally upload a logo. This image will appear at the top of the emails.
- Select Background to customize the background color of the email template.
- Select Button to customize the Watch Videos button link in the email template.
- Click Banner to add a 'Check out this video!' banner to emails sent from the player sharing option (does not apply to emails sent from inside Salesforce).
- Toggle the following options ON or OFF:
- Use on sharing emails sent from your players: This template will apply to emails sent from the player's email sharing option.
- Use barebones template: Removes any template formatting.
- Show text before thumbnail: Places the body text of your email message above the player thumbnail. (By default, the text is below the player thumbnail.)
- Once you are satisfied with your changes, click Save Changes.
- This template will now be available in Salesforce when users send a Vidyard video email. Users can select a template when they compose a video email.