The Contacts Center allows you to view video engagement data for individual contacts known to Vidyard.
- Filter for individual contact records by date range, players, videos, country, and email address
- Review granular video consumption data for individual viewers
- Subscribe to receive updates on an individual viewer’s behavior
Learn more about how Vidyard identifies viewers.
- You must belong to a role with the View Player Insights permission enabled to access the Contacts Center
Use filters to segment identified contacts
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Insights > Contacts
- Select a date range to segment for views within a specific period of time
- Use Filters to segment views further
- Click on Filters
- Use the search bar to specify a video, an email address, an embed location, etc.
- Select Apply Filters
Open an individual contact record
Click on any contact to view their record. A contact record contains any information Vidyard has obtained, including:
- Basic contact info, such as first name, last name, email address
- The contact's geographic location, device, and the number of views they've generated across videos
- A heatmap that represents the contact's attention span at different moments during the playback of your video(s). The colors in the heatmap indicate how many times a section of the video was watched.
Click Subscribe within any contact record to follow future video engagement.