The Contacts Center allows you to see video engagement data for individual contacts. A contact represents anyone who you've been able to identify when sharing a video. Learn more about how Vidyard identifies viewers.
Within the Contacts Center, you can:
- Look up and filter for individual contacts by date range, the video they watched, their country, and email address
- See a contact's engagement with videos, including a heatmap of which segments of the video were watched and re-watched
- Subscribe to updates on specific contact records
Use filters to narrow your results
Whenever you apply a filter in the Contacts Center, you will receive a list of identified view sessions associated with an email address. These indicates views per browser session, including views that may belong to the same person.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Insights > Contacts
- Select a date range to segment for views within a specific period of time
- Use Filters to segment views further
- Click on Filters
- Use the search bar to specify a video (player), an email address, an embed location, etc.
- Select Apply Filters
Open an individual contact record
Click on any identified view in the Contacts Center to open their contact record. A contact record contains any information Vidyard has obtained, including:
- Basic contact info, such as first name, last name, email address
- The contact's geographic location, device, and the number of views they've generated across videos
- A heatmap that represents the contact's attention span at different moments during the playback of your video(s). The colors in the heatmap indicate how many times a section of the video was watched. You can hover over an area to see the number of views for that section.