With Vidyard for 366 Degrees, enable and leverage the use of video as part of your sales and marketing cadence. Include video in your Quick Campaigns, drop video into emails, landing pages, and social media feeds.
And most importantly, receive engagement data from your viewers and prospects so that you can follow up at the right time and with the right information.
In order to integrate Vidyard with 366 Degrees, both the 366 Integration and Webhook features must be enabled in Vidyard. Please speak with your Customer Success Manager to have these features turned ON.
- Vidyard admin access
- 366 Degrees admin access
Integrate Vidyard with 366 Degrees
- Login to 366 Degrees
- Select Portal Admin > Global Settings
- Copy the information in the App Key and App Secret fields
- Open a new browser tab and login to Vidyard
- From the dashboard, click Group > Integrations, then choose 366 Degrees.
- Paste the App Key and App Secret into the fields in Vidyard, then click Sync with 366 Degrees.
Video view data in 366 Degrees
Note: in order for view data to pass from Vidyard to 366 Degrees, the lead's email address must first be known by both Vidyard and 366 Degrees.
Once a known lead watches one of your videos, engagement data will appear in their 366 profile activity log.
To view a lead's activity log:
- From the 366 menu, click on Search > Lead
- Use the search bar to find your lead, then select View Profile
- Click Activity to see video engagement data