Consider using scheduled players for:
- Weekly webinars - Embed a live chat platform on a landing page and drive traffic to a weekly on-demand training session.
- Special content - Drive subscriptions or build hype by scheduling delivery at some point in the future.
- Time content - Schedule your video delivery to coincide with your blog, website or YouTube channel.
Visitors attempting to access your video content ahead of schedule will be shown a countdown to when the content will be available:
To schedule a player release, complete the following steps:
From the Content menu click Players.
Hover your cursor over the player and click Security.
- In the Security tab click Access Control.
- In the Scheduled Videos section select a date and time for your player to be released, and click Apply.
Note: The time zone is set to the time zone of your computer.
- Click Save.
- To undo a scheduled release date, click Clear, then Save.