It is possible to record audio coming from your speakers with GoVideo by configuring Stereo Mix (Only Available in Windows).
Only available for Windows devices.
- The configuration will be placed at the Chrome-level, so other apps or extensions may be affected.
- Microphone & speaker audio simultaneously are not supported with this configuration.
- Go to your Control Panel, then click Sound.
- Click on the Recording tab.
- If you don't see the option Stereo Mix, right-click on the white area for the options and enable Show Disabled Devices.
- After doing this the option Stereo Mix will show up. Right-click on it and select Enable.
- Click Ok and close the Sound window.
Now follow these steps to go to your Chrome audio settings:
- Click the Chrome 'additional options' menu (three vertical dots in top right of browser) and select Settings.
- In your settings area, scroll down, click Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click Content settings.
- Scroll down to the Microphone area.
Check out the video below to watch these steps:
One of the options should now appear as Stereo Mix. Select this as audio Input.
Now your browser should be configured to record the audio coming from the speakers.