The Vidyard for YouTube integration allows you to push videos to your connected YouTube channels.
When a video is pushed from Vidyard to Youtube, the two instances of the video are linked together. Any updates to video attributes, thumbnails, or captions in Vidyard are also copied to YouTube.
- The YouTube Push feature must be enabled in Vidyard
- You must belong to a role with the Edit Integrations permission enabled
Connect a YouTube channel
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Admin > Integrations
- Select YouTube, then click on Connect a YouTube Account
- YouTube will ask you to authorize the Vidyard integration. Review the prompts and allow Vidyard to access and manage the following aspects of your account:
- Manage your YouTube account
- View YouTube Analytics reports for your Youtube content
- View and manage your assets and associated content on Youtube
You can always review and edit app permissions for YouTube in your Google Account Settings > Security > Third-party apps with account access.
- If necessary, click Connect another YouTube account to add additional channels.