Similar to a player UUID's, every video in a player also has an ID number associated with it.
You can find a video's ID from the URL address within the video's settings page.
- Hover over the player of your choice and select Videos
- In the videos tab of your player, click on the name of the video or click Edit. This will open up the Settings tab of the video.
Note: You can also get to the settings page by going directly to your video (via Content > Videos) and click on Settings when hovering over the video
- The URL of the video's settings page will have the video's ID within it.
- Look for the section that in the URL that says [.../videos/XXXX...]
- the numbers that follow /videos/ is the video ID (in this case, the video ID of "Testing Video" is 820316)
Note: This will be the video's ID all throughout the platform and will stay the same across any player in which it is used.