When viewing one of your players you see that an email capture form appears before the video plays.
This is a "Lead Capture" form event that has been added to the player. There are two ways in which this form is placed on the player.
1. The player is inheriting a Default Event set by the group:
- Hover over the player and press "Event"
- When on the player's Events page, at the very top of the page you will see a message that says: "Your organization has 1 Default Event that will be displayed on this player."
- To disable default events for this player, click the Settings tab at the top of the page
- This will bring you to the player's settings page. From here, toggle on the Disable Default Events behaviour
Note: This will disable all default events for this player specifically. This setting will not carry onto other players.
2. The player itself has an Event on it:
- Hover over the player and press Event
- On the page that opens up, there will be a section called Events with a timeline that shows you where on the player events are located.
- Select an event on the timeline to edit or remove