Vidyard's players have the capability of rendering forms that have been produced from your MAP (Marketing Automation Platform). Often these forms have not been designed with mobile in mind and may result in scrolling when viewed on smaller devices.
If you find that the form is unusable on a mobile display, there are a few things to consider that can help:
- If you are finding that you are scrolling right - try just using only one column for the fields when you design the form.
- Ensure that you are using a percentage width for the fields, rather than a fixed width. This will allow the form to resize responsively.
- Limit the number of fields shown to only what you need. Some MAPs will allow for forms to be created with progressive profiling, which means that new information can be collected on future visits.
- Use the in-built MAP form options in Vidyard where possible. These should render better on mobile than an iframe of a landing page.
- If possible, consider using @media queries to resize text/boxes. Although this may be a little more in "web developer land," you may find that using these within your CSS will allow for 2 or more ideal UI designs that can activate when the screen is a specified width, so worth seeking that help if required.