Within the Vidyard platform you can segment report data by player. This information includes view data for whatever date range has been specified.
The steps below demonstrate how to determine the total views per player in an excel spreadsheet.
- Click the Insights menu and select Reports
- To the left of Segmented by Player click Export
- Configure the date range to your desired date then click Apply
- Click Export
- Open up the Export excel sheet
- Under the Views section highlight under the first date range
- Drag to highlight the spreadsheet up to the end of the last custom date range, including one additional column.
- Click the Sum button
The sum function in excel will then display the total number of views on each player within the custom range.