You can easily duplicate a player to make a copy in your current group, or to copy it to another group.
Duplicate option will create an exact copy of a player. This includes any Events or CTAs that have been assigned to videos within the player as well (as long as the target group has the Event Library feature enabled).
Optionally, choose to copy the videos within the playlist to the target group. The duplicated videos will be added to your video library and the duplicated player will be added to the list of players on the dashboard (Content > Players).
Note: Analytics associated with the player will not duplicated.
- From the Content menu, click Players. Hover over the video you want to duplicate. Click Advanced, then Duplicate.
- Select the group where you want the duplicated player to appear from the Organization To Copy To dropdown. The current group is selected by default.
- Enter a name for the duplicate player.
- Use the Duplicate Videos checkbox to determine whether or not the videos within this player will be copied.
- Click Duplicate.
- The player will duplicate and the new duplicated player will appear in your player list.