Adding voiceovers to videos in the Vidyard Platform will require the video to be downloaded then edited by video editing software. You can refer to this article for more details on downloading a video from the Vidyard Platform
Articles in this section
- How do I switch to the front-facing camera on a Microsoft Surface?
- How do I measure and improve player load times?
- How do I create a Navigation Bar by using time stamps?
- I would like to update an existing video. Do I have to re-upload the new video and delete the old one? Can I replace it and still keep the same URL and events?
- How do I set a video to replay once it has finished playing?
- Why doesn't my camera work in the GoVideo extension?
- Is there a way to set a GoVideo to loop as it finishes?
- Why does it say "someone" or "1 Person" viewed my GoVideo recording?
- How do I update the thumbnail that is showing in Facebook?
- If I have an annotation at the end of my video, how do I set the final frame to pause so that the annotation continues to show?