Note:the following article describes features and workflows related to the Legacy Vidyard Experience. Refer to our new articles for up-to-date information.
The Secure Platform Whitelist restricts playback so that the selected player can only be viewed on a secure platform (for example: User authenticated video hubs, Single Sign-On Branded Sharing Pages, or secure web portals using JSON Web Tokens).
- For the secure player to be viewed on a Vidyard Video Hub, you need a Vidyard Video Hub with SSO (Single Sign-On) user authentication set up.
- For the secure player to be viewed on a Branded Sharing Page, you need a Vidyard Sharing Page with SSO user authentication set up.
Check out these useful articles to learn more about:
- Vidyard Video Hubs (set up and security)
- Branded Sharing Pages (set up and security)
- Restrict Vidyard Players to your secure site using JSON Web Tokens
Restrict a player to a secure platform
From the Content menu click Players.
Hover your cursor over the player and click Security.
Under the Restrictions tab, scroll to the Secure Platform Whitelist section.
Click the Restrict to a secure platforms checkbox.