Note:the following article describes features and workflows related to the Legacy Vidyard Experience. Refer to our new articles for up-to-date information.
The Secure Platform Whitelist restricts playback so that the selected player can only be viewed on a secure platform
Secure platforms include:
- Video Hubs that have either been restricted to specific users or via single sign-on (SSO)
- Branded Sharing Pages restricted with single sign-on (SSO)
- Webpages secured with JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)
Check out these useful articles to learn more about:
- Vidyard Video Hubs (set up and security)
- Branded Sharing Pages (set up and security)
- Restrict Vidyard Players to your secure site using JSON Web Tokens
Restrict a player to a secure platform
From the Content menu click Players.
Hover your cursor over the player and click Security.
Under the Restrictions tab, scroll to the Secure Platform Whitelist section.
Click the Restrict to a secure platforms checkbox.