In October 2016 the HubSpot integration received a major upgrade. If you set up your integration before this date, you can now take full advantage of all the new functionality by simply re-syncing your HubSpot account with Vidyard.
With the new integration, you'll have access to our new detailed video view events timeline which will help you to seriously enhance your smart lists and lead scoring models.
Don't worry--your current smart lists and lead scoring models will continue to operate as expected. You'll simply receive more and better data.
Resync your HubSpot integration
- From the Vidyard dashboard click Group > Integrations, then select HubSpot.
- Click Remove HubSpot Sync. This will disconnect your HubSpot integration.
- Click Sync with HubSpot. You will then be asked to enter your HubSpot credentials.
Activate Vidyard for HubSpot on your timeline
Vidyard will then be re-synced with your HubSpot account. To take advantage of all our new features, complete the following steps:
- From the HubSpot dashboard, click Contacts > Contacts
- Open an individual contact record.
- In the right-hand "timeline" column, click on Filter Timeline
- Under the Integrations section, select Vidyard for HubSpot. This will allow you to see view data events on a contact's timeline.
Repeat these steps for all Vidyard groups that are integrated with your HubSpot account.
As part of our upgrade to the video view data that Vidyard pushes to your contact timelines, we've also deprecated legacy data that was originally made available within a contact's "About Section". This data included:
- Total seconds watched: The number of seconds the contact has watched for all of your video content.
- Total number of players watched: The number of different Vidyard players watched by the contact.
- Most recent player watched: The last player the contact watched while being tracked by HubSpot.
The upgraded data now found within a contact's timeline provides much of the same information in a more upfront, accessible location.
Learn more about the video view data that Vidyard pushes to HubSpot.
Customers who have integrated Vidyard with HubSpot prior to February 19, 2018 will continue to have this data available. Resyncing the Vidyard for HubSpot integration means that this information will no longer be passed.
If necessary, contact your Customer Success Manager or the Vidyard Support Team for further information.