Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua equips you with the tools you need to use video to generate more leads, qualify leads faster, and drive revenue. You can easily add videos to landing pages, segment and better target your prospects, and score more qualified leads based on their video viewing history.
- To use Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua you must be subscribed to Vidyard's Oracle Eloqua integration. If you need to set this up contact your Customer Success Manager, or Vidyard Sales.
- The Oracle Eloqua account that is being integrated must be a member of both the Advanced Users - Marketing and API Users security groups within Oracle Eloqua.
There are two easy steps to setting up Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua:
- Step 1: Set up a Custom Object for Vidyard within your Oracle Eloqua account
- Step 2: Install the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua app
Note: if you are using Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua without a Custom Object, skip to step 2.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Set up a Custom Object within Oracle Eloqua
- Log into your Oracle Eloqua account.
- From the Contacts menu, click Custom Object.
- Under Custom Object, click New Custom Object.
- Set the Custom Object to the following:
Display Name: vidyard_video
Entity Type: Contacts
Entity Field: Email Address
- Click Next.
- Select the newly created vidyard_video custom object
- In the custom object details to the right, click Custom Object > Custom Object Record Fields
- A pop-up window will appear. Select Custom Object Record Fields > Add New Field
- Individually enter the fields as indicated in the chart below:
IMPORTANT: these fields are text, case and space-sensitive. They must be entered into Eloqua exactly as they appear below, otherwise you will receive an error about the vidyard_video object upon integrating.
Data Type Field Name Description Text UUID The ID to assigned to a unique view in Oracle Eloqua Text Video Name Name of the video watched Number (NOT NUMERIC) Video Attention Span The total number of seconds an individual has watched a video Number (NOT NUMERIC) Percentage Viewed The unique percentage of a video that an individual has viewed Text Email Address The viewer's email address Text Player Name Name of the player from which the view occurred Text Group Name Vidyard group to which the player belongs Text Embed Url The player embed location from which the view originated Text Custom Attributes Any custom attributes that have been added to the player that was watched Date Date The date and time of the player load (given in UTC) Text Video Id ID of the video that was watched Text Player Uuid UUID of the player that was watched
- After all the fields are created, click Next.
- In Custom Object Details, configure the following settings:
Display Name Field: Video Name
Unique Code Field: UUID
Email Address Field: Email Address
Group By Field: (none)
Step 2: Install the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua app
Note: If you receive an error which interrupts your installation anywhere along this process, find the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua app within My Apps in your AppCloud Catalogue. Then use the trashcan icon to delete the app, and start this process again. (Although it's tempting, don't click Reinstall, just delete and start again).
- From the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua Cloud Marketplace listing, click Get App.
- Log into your Oracle Eloqua Account if prompted.
- Click Accept and Install on the App install page.
- Log into your Vidyard Account if prompted.
Note: If you don't have a Vidyard Account contact email@example.com.
- Click Connect to Eloqua.
- Click Accept.
- Click Finish Installing Vidyard.
Congratulations! You now have the Vidyard for Oracle Eloqua integration!