When viewing a video, the player buffers for a prolonged period of time (displays a grey spinning circle).
If you are not able to get playback on videos, there are a few things you can check to narrow down the cause of the problem.
- Confirm you can view other videos on other websites - (check playback on YouTube, for example)
- Close out of the browser and reload the page
- Try viewing the video in an incognito browser
- Try viewing the video in entirely different browser
- If you have access to another device, determine if if playback works there.
If you are still unable to view the video after attempting all the steps above, or if you receive a media playback error code, please contact Vidyard Support.