Annotation events appear within a player while a video plays, allowing you to enrich your video content with just about any extra content you need.
You will need do to both of the following after the annotation has been created:
- Use the dropdown menu entitled "When the final video has finished playing" and select Show Final Frame
- Toggle the Leave Open ON for the annotation
How to set up the Show Final Frame option
- Go to the Events tab within your player
- Click Settings
- Set the "When the final video has finished playing" menu to Show Final Frame
How to toggle the Leave Open option ON for the annotation event
- Select an annotation within the Events tab of your player
- Toggle the Leave Open option to ON
The Vidyard player will now stop at the final frame of a video and leave open your annotation.