If you are looking to replace an existing video in Vidyard with a newer, updated version, there a few things to keep in mind:
- You must manually update the video in your player with the newer version.
- The URL will remain the same as long as the new video is uploaded to the same player. URLs are player-specific.
- If you've configured the previous video with an event, you must re-assign the same event to the new, updated video.
Change the video in your player
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Players
- Hover over the player with the video that you want to replace, then click on Videos
- Select Modify Videos to replace your video with another
Learn more about adding or changing videos in a player
Re-assign an event to the new video
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Events
- Next to the event that you want to add, click on the Advanced dropdown menu, then select Assign
Learn more about how to assign an event