Vidyard's IP Exclusions feature allows you to permanently filter out data collected from a given IP address(es). An IP filter affects data found in Player Insights, Contacts, and Reports.
A common practice, for example, may be to exclude data associated with internal IP addresses so that it does not appear in your reports or other Vidyard Insights.
IP filters do not affect data passed to Vidyard MAP or CRM integrations (Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, etc).
- You must belong to an admin role in the parent group of your Vidyard organization
Exclude an IP address
- Ensure that are you currently in the parent group of your Vidyard organization
- To change into the correct group, select, Group > Change Group from the dashboard menu
- Select Insights > IP Exclusions
- Enter a name and a valid IP address (or range of IP addresses) using CIDR Notation
- Click Add
Delete an IP filter
Under the Existing Filters section, simply click on the trash can icon to remove a filter.
Please note the following:
- Data excluded by an IP filter cannot be recovered or backfilled once the filter is removed
- After a filter is removed, new data from the IP source will begin to appear in Vidyard. This may take up to 24 hours to take effect.