One of the options available to you when uploading videos to Vidyard is to Add a video from YouTube.
Sometimes you may want to find the video that was originally imported. From Vidyard, there are two ways to locate the video:
- From any Vidyard player in which the video was included
- From the video in your library
Find the video on YouTube from the video library
- From the Vidyard dashboard (Content > Videos),
- Hover over the video that you imported from YouTube, then click Settings
- Click on the thumbnail in the upper, left-hand corner to play the video
- Click on the title of the video. This will take you to the video on YouTube.
Find the video on YouTube from a player
- From the Vidyard dashboard (Content > Players), hover over the player that contains the video imported form YouTube.
- Click on Videos. Here you'll see a list of videos contained inside the player.
- Find the video imported from YouTube. Next to the Video Origin information, click on YouTube Import.