This document demonstrates how to add users to Vidyard in the new Teams user management system. If you are not yet using Teams, refer to our current documentation for adding users to Vidyard via CSV.
Vidyard allows you to quickly and easily add users to a team. If you have a large number of users to add to Vidyard, it may be easier to upload a CSV file rather than manually add each person's email address.
Vidyard requires a CSV file formatted with one column, titled Email. List the email addresses of the users you want to invite in the same column.
Download our CSV template to get started.
- You must be a member of the Admin team
Add new users via CSV
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Admin > Users
- Select Add Users
- Click Upload CSV, then select the file that contains your users' email addresses
- If applicable, check Invite Users to GoVideo to assign the listed persons a GoVideo seat as well (for accounts with paid GoVideo plans)
- Choose a team for your users to join
- Click Add