A call to action style Event at the end of your videos can provide a method to allow your viewer to further engage in your marketing content. This article provides information on how to create an eye-catching 'pulsing button' that you can use to grab the attention of your viewer and ask them to do something once the video ends. These could be actions such as registering for an event, booking a meeting, watching another video - whatever fits your strategy.
Create an Event
1. Create a new event by clicking Content - Events and then New Event.
2. Select Fullscreen from the Custom Events section and then press Create.
3. Give your event a title.
4. Click on the HTML tab & delete what is currently showing.
5. Navigate to this CodePen and copy the HTML code from here into the HTML box.
6. Make adjustments to the code as suggested in the comments section. The bottom line of the code is the most important as you will add your URL link into the 'href' section and change 'Register Now' to your words (if necessary).
7. Adjust the background colour, blur and transparency to suit.
8. Once complete, you can save and assign to your videos!